Friday, February 3, 2012

Time Away

Joel and I are getting some time away.  We flew down to Accra and stayed one night at the Baptist Guest House there.  It was great to see friends there.  I got my first professional haircut in a year.  Joel and I looked around town a bit, bought a few supplies to take back with us.

Then we went down to the coast to Coconut Grove.  It's a great place to relax and spend some nice down time together.

Mona Hewitt offered to watch our kids for us.  I go back home in a few days from Accra.  Joel will fly out with Earl Hewitt to a medical missions conference in Kenya.  He will return about 10 days later.

It is nice for both of us to get a bit of a break.  We are taking things a year at a time here in Nalerigu.  We know, for now, this is where He wants us.  Thanks so much for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment