Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tidbits

We are doing well.  Things are busy.  The kids are doing great.  Annaleigh is out of diapers.  She did so well with potty training. Abigail is riding a bike with training wheels.  Colt has hit a growth spurt and is wearing size 10 men's shoe well before his 11th birthday.  Joel says when comparing my height to Colt's now that it is "officially a tie."  Colt is quite proud of this!

I am caught up on emails, which is amazing.  That will last til the next email sails into my inbox!  I am also trying to catch up on a few things with school, as well.  I think I'm caught up on guest house work to some degree, too.  There is still much to do at home, but it is nice to be able to see a bit of progress.

Allergies are really kickin' our tails right now-especially Joel's.  With dry season, there is so much Harmattan dust in the air.  Smoke can also be heavy at times due to all the fires.

Joel stays busy at the hospital.  I stay busy at home, with school, and with outside ministry opportunities.

I've written this while I've been up in the middle of the night, not able to get back to sleep.  I guess I'll try for just a bit more sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment