Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Photos

Thanks for all your Christmas photos.  They are great!  We have not sent out any Christmas or Easter cards in several years, for anyone wondering.  Our blog is the closest I'm getting right now.

I brought four cloth-covered bulletin boards with us this time to use for our Christmas card photos from all you dear folks!  I hung them up last night.  (Since we have concrete walls covered with plaster we have to use a drill with a masonry bit to hang pictures here.)  I am having such fun looking at all of your smiling faces as I hang you on the wall!  I have Christmas photos all the way back from 2008 that I am using if I don't have anything more current for each family.  Some of these cards have been to Ghana, America, Cameroon, and back to Ghana!  What good reminders these are to be praying for you.

We LOVE getting your cards and photos.  I posted our address a few posts back, but please ask if you need it and I'll be happy to post it again.

1 comment:

  1. I have a birth announcement and Christmas card to send out to you guys eventually. I'm just a little bit (a lot!) behind! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete