Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Posts

Did you enjoy all the blog posts in the last couple of weeks?  I enjoyed trying to catch up some while Joel and I were in Accra.  I scheduled blog posts a couple of weeks into the future while we had good internet down there.  Now I am back to having problems posting photos again.  Usually when I post from here I get an error message instead of successful photo posts!  So, just hang in there and we'll post again when we can.

We are all happy Joel is back from the medical conference he attended in Kenya.  He was gone close to two weeks.  He said he learned some things and certainly enjoyed a break.

We continue to enjoy volunteers who come through Nalerigu.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you, Joel, were able to drink in the worship and prayer times and allow yourself to see how valuable you are to God in what you are doing at BMC! I hope that you were encouraged and strengthened.

    ReplyDelete