Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday Party


Colt's birthday was about four days after we arrived in Nalerigu the end of June.  We had much unpacking to do, food to buy in Tamale, get the oven in our house working, etc.  I had cake molds  and party decor for the kids on our container, which we thought would be coming before long.  Since I did not have my kitchen up and running yet, we had Bawa make a birthday cake for Colt and celebrated that way.

It turned out that all three kids had their birthdays while we were still waiting on the container.  We did a little something for the girls' birthdays when they birthday arrived.

Since I had told them we would do this once the container arrived, I made them birthday cakes and we had a joint party for them all in October.  It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment