Sunday, May 13, 2012

Internet Issues Abound

I've posted quite a few times, but my post has not been published yet.  I need to save what I write this time in case it does not post again.

Recently we learned that our beloved dog, Dallas died.  She was 16 years old.  We got her when she was 4 weeks old from Todd and Bonnie Huckabee.  Jay, Dana, Jason and Kennen took excellent care of her while we have been in Ghana.  We are thankful to have had the 8 months with her while we were home last year.

School will be finished soon.  Both Colt and I are ready for a break.  We plan to go to US for a few weeks this summer and are all looking forward to that.  It will be a fast trip but one we will enjoy.  We have been gone this time for well over a year now.

Nothing really new here at the hospital.  We continue to do ministry as the Lord leads us.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your pet. Hope you have a great time in the states and that we get to see yall.

    ReplyDelete