Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family Visit to Gambaga

We are enjoying having Bert, Nubia, and Jackie here with us.  Yesterday I took them with me to visit the women at the Outcast Camp in Gambaga.  I have figured out they are stronger in numbers on Wednesday. There were so many women there making jewelry.

I enjoyed sharing with them from God's Word out of Luke 2.  There is no doubt our Father's presence is there.  Many of the women are believers.

To be so utterly rejected by either your family or those in your community, to be abused as you are being accused, to have your home destroyed-what devastation.  There was a new woman since I had been there the last time.  These women have to adjust to their new life, adjust to being rejected, and go through a grieving process.   Please pray for these women as the Lord leads you.

No comments:

Post a Comment