Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Strangely Quiet?

I know I have not posted a lot in the last few weeks. I have a new photo or two to post. I am sure you'd all like to hear from Joel, as well. Hopefully soon he will be able to post something.

We continue to enjoy the beautiful scenery and cool temps here at Mbingo. We are always in the 60-80 degree range here and it is wonderful! We are enjoying getting to know both the long-term missionaries as well as the volunteers who are here for short-term work.

This morning in my time with the Lord I heard Him telling me to rest in Him and be made whole. I sense Him with me strongly today and am loving it! He is wanting me to keep my eyes on Him.

We continue to appreciate your prayers as Joel continues to evaluate things at the hospital. It's an amazing place. They even provide physical therapy and chemo and radiation for patients.

More to come. We love and miss you all much.

No comments:

Post a Comment